June 25, 2015

February

Towards the end of February I was starting to function again. We got hit with winter finally and had a lot of snow storms that lasted through the end of March. Trevor had quite a few snow days which we didn't mind one bit! Other than that February was pretty low key!



Averie and Daddy Date!

Pax looks just like Trevor when he sleeps! Neither of them can ever 
seem to get their eyes closed all the way. 

Trevor left for school one day and we'd had a big snow storm the night before. I looked out the window a while later to see him and all the guys from his carpool shoveling a few of our elderly neighbor's driveways. It warmed my heart to see these guys doing something so sweet! Such good guys!

Snuggle time with Daddy!

Averie and Baby Brooke (Linsey and Colten Butler's baby) 
Brooke was NOT happy at the moment. 

Levi Butler, Paxon, and Averie being cute

"Dear Mommy, I'm sorry that I throwed a fit. Love Averie"



No comments: