These little snugglers! I love moments like this!
While outside playing baseball with Daddy, Pax tripped on the sidewalk and hit his lip right on the edge of the step. I wasn't there when it happened but when I got home less than an hour later, he was SWOLLEN! Poor boy was in pain for a couple days. I don't know how he didn't break any teeth but they were all intact!
We went in to check on Pax one night and this is how we found him. Who sleeps upside down, hanging halfway off a bed? Well, Pax does!
Averie is quite the little artist! These are characters from Phineas and Ferb that she drew. This girl is only five and she can draw SO well!
Went to check on this little sleeper one night and found her like this.
Little rascals played dress up in Mom and Dad's closet!
We bought a zoo pass in March and have loved going frequently! The zoo never gets old! This gorilla loved us. He came right up to the glass and was gesturing to us to get stuff out of our bag and got really excited about the cell phone. Trevor showed him a mirror image of himself and he loved that! He was SO cool!
The kids love going to Chuck-ee Cheese!
Averie and Pax painting in the kitchen.
I took Averie on a Mommy date to see Cinderella and she loved it. We met up with my friend Kapri Stuart and her little girl Maylee. It is such a cute show!
No comments:
Post a Comment