I am one spoiled girl. I got three baby showers from some AMAZING friends, family and coworkers. I am surrounded by such loving people and I feel so blessed by all the love and support that has been shown to our family as we prepared for this baby. Here are some pics from the showers!
My wonderful friend Ellen and my mom threw me a shower up at my mom's house. It was so fun seeing everyone and showing off my fat belly. I had a blast!
I am super lame and hardly took any pictures of the other two baby showers. But my ward is so awesome! They have taken serious care of our family. They not only threw me a baby shower, but they all got together and bought us a crib and the mattress as well. They also brought us in dinners after Pax was born, brought us a quilt, and many of them sent us cards, texts, or called to check on us. I feel incredibly blessed to be in such a caring ward!!
My coworkers are stinking wonderful as well. They threw me and Lindsey (my coworker who is due July 4th) a big shower during lunch one day and showered us with presents, good food, and the best company around. I love my coworkers!
THANK YOU so much to all those who put on the baby showers or came to support. I love you all and feel so blessed and loved!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment