June 28, 2012

Since February When I Last Posted...

I suck at keeping up on the blog this past year. My last post was in February. So here are some pics of things we have been up to since then. 


Happy Easter! (Just a couple months late...sorry) Aves had a blast at three different egg hunts, spending time with grandparents, going to church in her new dress, decorating eggs, and opening up her basket from the easter bunny on Easter morning. She LOVED Easter this year and so did we!


Trevor went to Peru again in March, this time as Vice President of the Idaho Condor Student club. He was exposed to a lot more than he was last year and was humbled by the conditions he saw down there. He had a wonderful time though and learned a lot. And as much as we tried to avoid sickness of any kind, Averie ended up getting strep and an ear infection two days before he left so it was a long few days for Mommy and Aves- but thanks to modern medicine we made it through. For some reason Aves only gets sick once a year though, and it is always when Trev is gone. Silly girl!


These are supposed to be videos of Averie singing and dancing. I still have yet to figure out how to upload videos though. *Sigh* Someday. If you know how I would love to hear your input. :)


Recently we went to Blackfoot for the Talbot family reunion. My family from the east came to town, some of which I haven't seen in almost seven years. We missed getting a pic when ALL of us were there but we still got most of us. I enjoyed getting to see all the cousins and catching up. Love you guys!

No comments: