February 21, 2012

The Bybee's Lately

So..I haven't posted since August, and even that was kind of a short, lame post. So today I finally updated and that means about ten posts and a million pictures. But I had to catch up....sooooo, here we go. 

What's new with the Bybee's? 

We are PREGNANT! And guess what? ITS A BOY!!!! Wahoooo!!! Trevor is especially excited about the boy part. I am just happy to have this precious little baby growing inside of me. (Oh, and I'm especially grateful that I am over the first 14 weeks, which quite honestly SUCKED. So sick...ugh)  I am now 22 weeks along, and no I haven't taken a SINGLE belly pic. But I didn't really start showing until this week, so when I get a chance I will have Trevor snap a pic and post it on here. Interesting fact about my pregnancy...I found out I was pregnant on my sister Janie's birthday which brought many happy tears on a normally sad day. I'm sure she loved getting that news for her birthday. :) And I am due on June 25th, which is my Grandpa Con's birthday. He passed away when I was five but we were very close. Kind of fun that I am due on his birthday. We will see if it happens!

Trevor is working HARD, I mean seriously hard, in school right now. Taking some killer classes and pretty much non-existent right now. Poor guy is always exhausted but we are so proud of him for the hard worker that he is. And he is doing great! He applies for dental school this Spring, and is also going to Peru again in March for the Idaho Condor. 

I am busy working and being a mom. I stay pretty busy all the time and I feel like I am already in the nesting part of pregnancy because I am on this organizing thing lately. I love being a mom to Averie and have my hands full pretty much whenever I am not at work...well I guess they are full at work too. :)

We are happy, healthy and doing well. I will try to keep my posts a little bit more updated now that I have caught up. I seriously can't believe how behind I was. You know it's bad when your husband tells you it's time to update the blog!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Boys are such little lovers! haha. I miss you! Glad you guys are doing well tho!!

Dayna said...

Ang--congrats!!! Oh my gosh, I had no idea. I need to come back to the land of the living. Maybe someday soon. ; ) I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe you hid it for so long. In 3 months he'll be here. Yeah! Can't wait to see your cute little boy! Love ya!