Averie Lynn is two and a half years old. Oh my how time has flown! At two and a half she is SOOO much fun to be around and also a BIG handful, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is developing a bit of an attitude and has her own ideas and wants everything done HER way. If not, she is prone to temper tantrums which we are working on making disappear. :) Though rare, when they occur they are blood-curling, ear-popping screams paired up with a huge bottom lip sticking out, alligator tears, and a bright red face. We are working on that one.
Other than the normal terrible-two type stuff, Averie is so fun. She is a talker (must get that from her dad...) and literally doesn't stop talking from the time she wakes up to the time she goes to bed. And she sometimes even talks(and walks) in her sleep. She loves to make mommy and daddy laugh. Like every time she toots she blames it on daddy. Which I'm totally okay with. She also loves baths now that she is in a big bath-she loves the bubbles and splashing. She LOVES to play (or torture) the cat, loves playing with her stuffed animals and playing dress up. She is a mommy's girl still and won't let anyone but me get up with her in the morning....Trevor doesn't mind that. He sleeps in, I'm up at five or six. :)
Here are a few more facts (P.S. I know this is long, but more for my journaling purposes than anything. Feel free to skip to the pictures.)
*Full-out potty trained since Christmas. SO NICE!
*Loves getting her nails done, wearing "lippies," and putting on dress-up clothes.
*32 1/2 inches long and about 30 lbs
*32 1/2 inches long and about 30 lbs
*Enjoys climbing up shelves, on top of counters, and on window sills. (Obviously not done with mom and dad's approval)
*Loves puzzles, coloring, play-doh, make believe with dolls and stuffed animals, cooking in her new kitchen, and playing on the I-pad, which she knows how to navigate much better than her mommy!
*Sings ALL THE TIME! Best sound in the world. She sings all sorts of primary songs and even knows some popular ones like "I got them moves like Jagga!" Also loves to dance which is pretty much the funniest, cutest thing EVER
*Likes to "help" with everything, like cleaning, laundry, and wiping her own bum. So nice :)
*HATES keeping shoes or socks on, and I can guarantee that within thirty seconds of being in the car, they come off.
*Enjoys shopping, basketball games, and going to the pet store
*If you do something she likes, she will say over and over, "Do it again. Do it again!"
*Says "I WUV you SOOO much" on her own, and it pretty much makes my day....week...month
Ahhh, I love this girl!
1 comment:
Glad you're back in the Blogging World! So fun to see you and Averie in person - sorry not to see Trevor and hope he gets a little break from those hard classes pretty soon. Bye!
Patricia
Post a Comment