August 29, 2011

Happy birthday Averie Lynn!

Two years ago today, Trevor and I welcomed a sweet little 7lb 10oz baby girl into our lives. She had dark, thick hair, chunky little legs, arms, and cheeks, and big, beautiful eyes.   That first time I held her in my arms was the single most significant moment in my life..... words can't even describe the way I felt in that moment.

 Every time I look at Averie I think of how blessed I am to be her mother and how thankful I am to Heavenly Father for giving me such an amazing opportunity. 


Two years has gone by so fast! I can hardly believe my little baby is already TWO! I am so grateful for all the smiles and happiness she has brought into my life, and for the constant reminders of what life is all about. 



I love you SO much Averie Lynn....Happy 2nd birthday!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh what a sweeeet girl! I love her and I miss you guys so much! I can't believe she is TWO! You should have 5 more just like her:)