July 31, 2011

Averie Lynn-23 months



The Facts....
-Talks in sentences
-Knows how to count to ten
-Knows most of her ABC's and what sound each makes
-Is in her big girl bed now
-Still thinking of potty training, but mainly only decided to go when it's convenient for her, like when she is supposed to be in bed...etc. 
-Leads the music during every song in church
-Loves to color
-Loves to watch Pete's Dragon, Pippi Longstocking,Madeline, Elmo, Barney(I know, I know), Baby Signing Time, Princesss and the Frog, and any movie that has singing and dancing
-Wears size 2T
-Likes to sing Popcorn Popping (Copcorn), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Love is Spoken Here, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Dragon song(from Pete's Dragon), I am Like a Star, ABC song, and MANY others
-Enjoys going to the zoo, swimming, going outside, riding in the car, playing on her little bike, visiting with Grandma Persis, singing, dancing, climbing, and reading books. 


Funny Averie-isms.....
-"Get UP mama!" (EVERY single morning when she comes into my room, climbs up on my bed, and pulls the covers off of me) 
-"MAMA TOOTED!" (Said when ANYONE toots, including herself, no matter where we are)
-"COME ONNNNN"
-"OH GOSH!"
-"Where's Jesus? I want Jesus!!!" (In the middle of Sacrament meeting, when she is looking for her picture book of Jesus)
-She started crying the other day and said "Tummy Hurts!" I then asked her if she needed to toot. She pushed REALLY hard, then replied, "IT'S STUCK!"
-"Hey!!! STOP!" When doing anything she doesn't approve of
-"AMEN!" After every talk or prayer in church, VERY loudly... 
-"HONEY! C'Mere!"
-"TEBO!!!" When she wants to get daddy's attention.
-"No Way!"
-"It's Mine!"
-"I pooped!"
-"Allllllllllllll DONE!!"
-As I am typing this up I hear a creaking sound so I go look around the corner and find her peaking out of her room with the door barely open....when she sees me she opens the door and says, "Oh Hi!" (Supposed to be in bed..)

Nothing better in life than being this girl's mommy.

1 comment:

Lindsay Bjorn said...

This post made me laugh SO many times! Kell had already read it yet I had to repeat just about every line to him because I thought little Aves was so funny! I love the "Mamma farted" part. She must get her love of bodily functions from her Mommy.