September 07, 2011

Say a Little Prayer

I had to write this story down because it is just too CUTE! So before bedtime we always say prayers with Averie. Tonight I told her it was time for prayers and she immediately folded her arms and started praying without any help. Here is what she said:

"Heavenly Father. Thanks for day. Thanks for momma. Thanks for Elmo. Thanks for bed. Thanks for boat. Thanks for Jesus. Thanks for....... boat. Thanks for...... boat. Thanks for....... boat. Thanks for daddy. Name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!!!!" 

Haha, so SWEET! I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl who makes me smile and appreciate all the small things in life. Love my baby!

(p.s. not sure why the boat...but she was VERY thankful for it...haha.)

3 comments:

Kirst said...

What about me?

Holly said...

she is such a cute sweet girl!

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

so cute!!! She is a big girl!!!