


This Easter was especially meaningful for our little family. Having Averie around adds a spice to every holiday! Averie got her first visit from the Easter bunny this year. She got an Easter Dress, new flip flops, and a little bunny. Not much, but to be honest it was more fun for the bunny this year then it was for the baby. :) The Green's had a big family dinner and all the family came over and spent the day here. John and Aaron did a toast for Trevor and I that meant so much to us. Made me cry of course. It was our last holiday with them so it was a bittersweet day. We will miss them so much!
3 comments:
Has it really been 3 years since you moved to Oregon?! I can't believe it! I know what you mean about the bittersweet of moving from Oregon. Good luck in Idaho! Averie is getting so big and she is absolutely adorable!
I couldn't think of anything to add to their toasts or I would have. You guys have become part of the family these last few years and I don't want to see you go. I've been avoiding facing the reality of it because I'm not really okay with it. Love you guys. You BETTER visit often.
SOOO freaking cute! I'm going to miss seeing that little chubber face! Babies really do make holidays so much better...actually everyday for that matter:)
Post a Comment