
This year for spring break we headed to Idaho to get the apartment ready for the big move. From the day we got there to the day we left, Trevor(and his dad, Andy, and Kirstin) worked morning to night getting it ready. He did the mud on the walls, the texture, the painting, putting in closets, putting rounded edges on all the walls, etc, etc. Needless to say he was super tired at the end of each day. So for Trevor it wasn't much of a Spring BREAK, however it was so nice getting to be around our family. For me it was a much needed break from school and clinic. I finished my clinical at Providence Medical Center here in Portland, which was a four week rotation. I loved it there but it was SO hard being away from Averie for 40 hours a week. When Spring Break came around I was able to spend 12 days with Averie giving her my undivided attention. It was so good for both of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment