


Well hello! It's been a while hasn't it? Seriously, can you say busy? The past couple months have been insane. I had a four week clinical in Portland at the hospital, followed by a very busy spring break spent in Idaho, and now school has started again. Throw in a holiday, trying to get ready to move back to Idaho in ONE WEEK, a teething baby, a final and a checkout coming up, and too many plans to keep up with, and......well you get it. Time flies when your havin' fun.
We are making our way to the end of our three year stay here in Oregon. Bittersweet seems to be the first word that comes to my mind when I think of leaving. We have really loved it here and thinking of leaving brings both excitement(to be closer to home again!) and tears because of the relationships with have made here the past few years. We are busy packing things up. Who knew how much crap you could accumulate in three years? I found stuff under the bed that I didn't even remember bringing. Talk about Spring Cleaning..
Averie is growing up so fast. She is now an army crawler, making her way to any object in the room that looks interesting. She is saying "Dadadada" and "Babababa" and any other noise she can think of. (Trevor was so happy when she said "Dadadada" and made sure I wrote that down in her baby book...such a proud daddy). She is able to hold on to things and stand, though she can't yet get herself into the position. And she has more personality than ever. She is also teething(we think) which makes for a snotty, slobbery, sometimes cranky baby. She is not much of a complainer though, so we are lucky. She already has a much higher pain tolerance than mommy.
I officially have only 5 days of class left! I still have six weeks of clinical at a place in Pocatello after that, but knowing that my college career is coming to an end (finally) is just crazy. I graduate in June. SO EXCITED!
Trevor is keeping busy taking care of baby, helping me pack, and getting ready to start school again at Idaho State this fall. He keeps me sane when I start to stress about all the changes that are taking place. He is my rock!
We are making our way to the end of our three year stay here in Oregon. Bittersweet seems to be the first word that comes to my mind when I think of leaving. We have really loved it here and thinking of leaving brings both excitement(to be closer to home again!) and tears because of the relationships with have made here the past few years. We are busy packing things up. Who knew how much crap you could accumulate in three years? I found stuff under the bed that I didn't even remember bringing. Talk about Spring Cleaning..
Averie is growing up so fast. She is now an army crawler, making her way to any object in the room that looks interesting. She is saying "Dadadada" and "Babababa" and any other noise she can think of. (Trevor was so happy when she said "Dadadada" and made sure I wrote that down in her baby book...such a proud daddy). She is able to hold on to things and stand, though she can't yet get herself into the position. And she has more personality than ever. She is also teething(we think) which makes for a snotty, slobbery, sometimes cranky baby. She is not much of a complainer though, so we are lucky. She already has a much higher pain tolerance than mommy.
I officially have only 5 days of class left! I still have six weeks of clinical at a place in Pocatello after that, but knowing that my college career is coming to an end (finally) is just crazy. I graduate in June. SO EXCITED!
Trevor is keeping busy taking care of baby, helping me pack, and getting ready to start school again at Idaho State this fall. He keeps me sane when I start to stress about all the changes that are taking place. He is my rock!
3 comments:
Ah, i can't believe you guys are already moving away!! I am going to MISS you!! I am so happy for you that you get to go back to family tho;)
I haven't looked at blogs in forever. I love the pictures and the cute scrapbook look. You will have to teach me. That baby is my favorite and I already miss her:)
You blog like me....every month or so. haha! I miss you tons. Just wanted to let you know about my new blog. I won't be doing much with my old one (Gublerfamilyblog) anymore so go to gooberfest.blogspot.com now to read updates on me and the fam. Hugs!
Post a Comment