Thanksgiving was lots of fun this year! We stuck to Oregon this year and headed to the coast with Trevor's Grandma, aunt, uncle, and all the cousins to a little town called Rockaway. It was beautiful! They rented out a couple different houses so we wouldn't all be cramped into one. Ours was right on the beach. What an incredible view! It rained most of the time we were there but it was still tons of fun. Trevor headed out with the boys for their annual football game. His team got smoked I guess but they still had fun. I pretty much stuck to the baby most of the time other than a few breaks for games with the competitive Green family. I have been at clinic forty hours a week the past month so any chance I get to spend with my baby I take. It was so nice to have a break for a few days to just be with her! We had to come back on Friday because Trevor works on Saturday, but that was okay because then I still got to catch the tail end of the sales.
Thanks SO much to Grandma Dix for renting the houses and making it possible for us to get together and celebrate Thanksgiving!
Thanks SO much to Grandma Dix for renting the houses and making it possible for us to get together and celebrate Thanksgiving!



1 comment:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I love all the pictures! Someday I want to rent a house on the beach...in the summer tho;)
Post a Comment