November 21, 2009

Averie


















Wow, the past couple weeks have been SUPER busy! I started my clinical so I am doing that forty hours a week. It is fun but I miss my baby SO much during the day. The nice thing is that Trev is able to be home with her while I am gone. We all got the swine flu a couple weeks ago which was a blast. I got it first and I was out for about five days. My sweet husband took care of me AND took care of the baby. I paid him back by kindly passing the flu on to him, and to the baby. We got her tested and she had it, which meant we all did too. But we made it through and here we are. Clinicals are keeping me super busy. I feel like I am running constantly but in just a couple weeks I will be done and will have an entire month to dedicate to my little family. I CANT WAIT! Thanksgiving is also coming up in a few days and we are excited for that. I am sad we can't get home to Pocatello but hopefully this year we won't get snowed in again and will be able to make it for Christmas!
Trevor is doing awesome too. He keeps busy with the baby, school, and work. I am SO very grateful for him and all he does for our family! His girls love him a LOT!
And on a final note, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I have been listening to my cds, but last night I turned on K103.3 and they were playing Christmas songs! I was so excited that I called Trevor, my dad, and my mom to tell them all about it. I guess it wasn't as exciting for everyone else as it was for me. Oh well, at least I can pretend Averie cares.
Happy weekend!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Haha-I love those pictures of Averie! She really is such a cute little girl!!

I am loving Christmas music right now too...David Archuleta. Mmmm:)
However, the Christmas music they play at the dollartree makes me want to...barf.HA:)

Kirst said...

Angie, one holiday at a time. That baby is so cute. I can't wait to see her at Christmas.

The Adamsons said...

Wow, I can't wait to give those little thighs a squeeze- I mean A's not yours. Louis politely asked me the other day to turn off the Christmas music, so I guess it's only for the die hards like us! Can't wait to see you guys.