September 20, 2009

Three weeks, school, and FALL!!!









Averie had her three week check-up this week. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and head circumference, and 75th percentile for height. She is a tall little baby! She is now 8lbs 7oz, and still the same length of 21 inches. She is getting so big though! I can't believe it has been three weeks already. She is so much fun! Obviously there are moments when she is crying at the top of her lungs that I am like...wow, newborns are a LOT of work. But then with every other sweet moment I have with her I know that it is all worth it. I just feel so grateful that we have a healthy, sweet baby and that we have been trusted to be her parents. Hopefully we live up to the challenge!!
School starts for me tomorrow. I am not looking forward to being away from my baby, but I know that it will be worth it if I can just get it over with and be done. I am sure it will make no difference to Averie, just to me. Trevor is also taking a couple classes this term, but they are at night twice a week so it shouldn't be too bad. He will work on weekends now. It's going to be the crazy life for the next eight months, but we can do anything for eight months.
 I am SO EXCITED for fall to be here and summer to be over with. I love fall; the smells, the colors, and of course the food.  Plus fall brings in Thanksgiving and Christmas! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

It really is crazy how fast they do grow. Wait till she's a few months old and starts hitting a whole bunch of milestone at the same time...you'll be amazed all over again how fast it goes. Your little girl is the cutest thing ever, she is a gorgeous baby!

The Adamsons said...

I am totally laughing that you used a Jon and Kate quote!!

Averie has already changed a ton and I love that dark hair of hers. She sure is growing quickly! How was the first day of school?

The Adamsons said...

BTW, i LOVE it when the pacifier consumes half their faces!! I miss that about Brig- strange i know.

Jessica said...

She is so beautiful!!! she Looks like you I think.