September 12, 2009

Cuddle Bug





I can't believe Averie is two weeks already! I know it doesn't seem that long, but to me it has gone by so fast and I am already saying, "My baby is all grown up!" Imagine how it will be when she goes to kindergarten for the first time, or gets baptized...goes to college. Wow. I will just enjoy every day and every moment with her! She is such an awesome baby. She LOVES to cuddle, so I put a few of her cuddle pictures up here. I also put some of her after a bath, which she has now decided she loves. We put her in there and she just stretches out and enjoys the warmth. Other little facts about Averie....she loves things that vibrate like her little bouncy chair, she likes to scratch her little face, she is becoming quite the burper, when she is tired she will close one eye and peek out the other, she loves laying on her stomach on her dad's chest, hates being naked and HATES having anything but a perfectly dry diaper, she likes being sung to, hates having her arms swaddled up, she loves sleeping next to her mommy, and she has found that she has a voice and when she is mad, she WILL use it.   She still has a head full of hair, which I am hoping will stay, and she LOVES to eat and is a professional at latching on.  We LOVE this little girl! Was there life before her?!

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Keep up the pictures! Can't get enough of this cutie....

Casey and Kristi said...

I am so happy that things are going so well for you!!! Especially the latching part... we really struggled with that and it was not fun!!! She is a beauty!!!

Kirst said...

She is so stinking cute. I love all the details. Keep them coming. I can't wait to see her in 18 days!

deleon_brittany said...

Hates being naked? Are you sure they gave you the right kid?

Jesse and Rebecca said...

That second picture of Averie with the Binkie in her mouth she definitely looks like a Bybee! What a cute little "chunk star" in the words of Trevor.

Brittannia, Dan, Jett & London Mechling said...

She is so dang cute ang! I am so happy for you guys! And i am serious if you are about coming to see you guys hahaha! oh ya and i totally updated my blog for YOU and you haven't even noticed...

Morg and Robbie said...

I have no words :)