September 04, 2009

More baby Averie










Little Averie is doing great; we love her more every day. This week has been a learning one, just trying to figure out the whole being-a-parent thing, but so far we are loving it and are feeling so blessed to have Averie in our life. We took her on her first outing to Multnomah Falls yesterday, and we have taken her on walks a lot too-just to get her and us some fresh air. She is such a good baby. She slept through the night last night at SIX DAYS old! We were so happy. We will see how tonight goes though. My mom left today and I was so sad. She has been an incredible help to us this week. I begged her to stay until Monday but she has a lot to do at home. She will be missed! It was so nice having her here to help out and give me mommy tips. I love you mom, you are awesome and we appreciate all you did for us!
Trevor's birthday was today, the big 24. I made him his favorite-lasagna-and now we are about to watch a movie. Last night we had a party with all the Green family and watched the Boise State game....Trevor was so pumped at how it ended. Go Boise! Happy birthday babe! I love you so much!!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Bring on the pics, gal! We can't get enough.

The Adamsons said...

all i can think of everytime i see a pic of this girl is how CHUNKY she is! i love me some baby chubs!! i hope you are recording when trev sings to averie- she will love to watch that later in life! bring on the pics- i don't like it when people are stingey with 'em. love you guys and happy birthday, trev!!

Kirst said...

You guys are so stinking cute. I love the pictures and the stories.

Malia said...

What a beautiful family you make! Averie is darling and I am so proud of you! I guess it is now officially time to share the name mother with you! Congrats Mother Angie!!! I love you all!

Meg and Ryan said...

You guys are such cute parents, congrats again!!!