We are just heading into the 37th week! Which means she is full-term and could come anytime! In fact, she already tried to come twice a couple weeks ago! I had to go in to the birthing center because I was having contractions that were two minutes apart. They gave me a shot to stop the contractions because she was pre-term, and sent me home with instructions to come back if they got less than ten minutes apart again. Sure enough, the next night, same thing, so again they had to stop the contractions and keep her in there. :) I saw my doctor the next day who said that I am close enough, baby is big enough, so they won't stop them anymore. Now I will just wait until I am in full-labor to go in, and this time they won't stop her! She is pretty determined too. Last night the contractions were so bad that I felt I was in labor. I sat it out until four in the morning though and they finally calmed down a bit. I have also been kind of sick since Wednesday, just nausea and all that goes with that, which is supposedly a sign of labor, but we will see. Everyone thinks she is coming early, which would be great if she is ready, but I don't want to jinx myself by saying anything!
Trevor has been teasing me because I have been going crazy getting things ready for her to come. I have the hospital bag ready to go, all her clothes washed and ready, her baby book filled out as much as I can, and everything else set up and ready to go. They are seriously not joking when they say pregnant people "nest." I feel like a crazy person but I just can't stop!Speaking of Trevor, I have been writing so much about pregnancy stuff that he has gotten left out. Trevor is keeping busy with work, still at Sherwin Williams, and he is also going to school this summer. He just finished a calculus class, and is about to finish up his accounting class. He is also staying busy with his church calling as much as his work and school will allow. He hurt his back at work last week, which really sucks, and is going to get that checked tomorrow. He is a trooper though, I don't hear much complaining out of him. I will update when we find out more, but I am hoping it is just a strain.
He has been so amazing throughout this whole process. He loves this baby so much already and I can't wait to see him with her. I love him SOOOO much and am very lucky to have him in my life!
We will keep you updated if anything progresses!
1 comment:
Tick tock tick tock...this waiting is killing me! Averie, get here already!!!
Post a Comment