August 04, 2009

35 weeks and counting!

I can't believe I am 35 weeks already! What a wild ride it has been so far, for both Trevor and I. We are getting so excited (or should I say MORE excited) for this baby to come. We are ready to start the next stage of our life and welcome little Averie to our family. I am having more and more "practice contractions" and am getting bigger every day. I am feeling the heat too-we had the hottest week recorded in Oregon since the forties. Lucky me. :) At the last appointment they said she is head down and in position. Hopefully she will stay put!
Today Trevor's cousin Angie took some pictures for us. She did an AMAZING job!!!! I wanted to pick out a few of our favorites....but only narrowed it down to 35. We are trying to convince Angie to start her own business because she is so stinkin' awesome! Thanks Angie for creating these memories for us! We love you!





8 comments:

Morg and Robbie said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

Kirst said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures.

deleon_brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the pictures with the little pink shoes. LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoe shots. Especially the ones with Trevor and the shoes. They seriously make me cry. No seriously, I am really really sitting here with a tear on my cheek. Can't wait to see Trevor with that little girl in his arms.

Maylin said...

Fantastic pictures! She did a really good job and it didn't hurt that she had such attractive subjects! You look amazing, Angie, and can't wait to see that baby girl!!

Dani said...

Such fun pictures!! You have a belly! I love it! You make a gorgeous pregnant lady.

Mindy and Shane said...

You look darling, Angie! Neat pictures! We can't wait to meet sweet little Averie!

CaeDee Astin said...

Cute pictures! You guys are going to be cute parents. You're lucky you don't have stretch marks!!! I could have never taken tummy shots like these. Cory would love a letter from you guys! Let me know when Averie gets here.

The Adamsons said...

Yay for the final countdown!! Have I told you look way too young to be prego? :) You guys are about to embark on the BEST roller coaster ride of your life and I know you will both make amazing parents. Love you both!!