Trevor and I decided to take advantage of his day off yesterday and head to the beach. We went to Seaside, which is a little over an hour from where we live. It was only about 70 degrees while we were there but it still was so nice to lay out on the beach and relax. We even went in the water a little bit, but that was kind of painful due to it being FREEZING. We also walked around the town and peaked in all the little shops, and went out to eat at a place where the water tasted like it came directly from the toilet. By the time we got home last night we were both drained, and sunburned. We love being near the ocean, it is so nice!!!
3 comments:
Angie, you should put the picture up...a beached whale I highly doubt it! I want to see what you look like because your due date is getting closer.
Trevor is the one who looks like the beached whale. That sound like so much fun.
You are a butt! "Beach whale" comes with the territory- be a proud and confident woman and bare it!!
Post a Comment