August 29, 2009

Baby Averie






                                                 8/29/09 7lbs 10oz 21inches long

8 comments:

The Larsons said...

Congrats she is beautiful!

Brad and Laura Williams said...

She is adorable!! Makes me miss when my little girl was that little, it's fun but hard too. My daughter was also 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long too.

The Adamsons said...

Good grief! You know how to grow 'em dontcha! I just want to give all of her little rolls a squeeze. How are you feeling? Wow, I'm so glad she made it safe and I can't wait to get to know her. I love her dark hair, too. Angie, I'm so proud of you guys and so happy that you finally have your little Averie!

Maylin said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful and already brimming with personality!

Patricia said...

Little sweetheart! Glad that everything went well. Wish I were there - glad Joan can be there.

Patricia said...

Little cuddly sweetheart! Congratulations to the new mom and dad. Glad things went so well and that Joan can be there.

Claire said...

She is beautiful! We hope you are both healthy and well, and adjusting to having her here!

deleon_brittany said...

Did you hear about the poll we had going in the waiting room? Everyone was guessing things like 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. Who knew such a big baby could be in such a tiny belly.