April 01, 2009

Think Pink

So for those of you that don't know.....we are welcoming a baby girl to our little family! We are both so excited, and finally decided to let the secret out to those who don't already know. I am 17 weeks along and went in today to find out that our little "it" is actually a little "she!" Trevor was hoping for a boy, but he is still very excited and I am sure he will be wrapped around our little girl's finger when she arrives. We are due on September 10th.
We found out on December 30th, much to our surprise, and we couldn't be more happy! The first couple months were pretty rough for me. I got morning sickness pretty bad in the evening and I was pretty miserable. Now I feel great and this week felt the little "flutter" kicks for the first time. It is pretty incredible to feel a little life inside of me. I already love my little girl so much, and I can only imagine how much that love will increase when I finally meet her! Trevor is probably the most excited dad I have ever met. He beams any time we talk about the baby, which makes me love him even more than I already do! We will put more pictures up but here are some so far.
I call this one the crab....she was playing with her hands here....so cute!

16 comments:

Claire said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. She will be one cute girl!

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

Congratulations Angie! That is awesome news. I am so happy for you. Keep me updated. Miss you and love you.

Nanci said...

Hey ange! I just found your blog!!!! So we are due a day apart! Funny! I am SO happy for you guys! What exciting news bringing a baby into the world! You are having a girl, and we are having a boy! I'm glad the morning sickness has passed for you! I am still sick, but that is the norm for me, I have all 9 months sickness! You should come check out my blog too! www.propertyofwyatt.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Nanci

Jessica said...

yay we are soooooo happy for you there is nothing like being a mom!!!!! Congrats I hope everything goes well!!.

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Congratulations to the both of you!!! That is so exciting. Girls are a lot of fun, maybe some drama at times. Andee has Colton wrapped around her little finger...I think it's a daddy-daughter thing. Good luck with everything!

Dani said...

Yay for baby girls!! I am so excited for the two of you! We have our ultrasound tomorrow! I have a hunch we're having a girl too. Glad you are feeling better.

Casey and Kristi said...

I did not know you were expecting!!! That is great! Congrats!!! And little girls are so fun!!!

Trujillo family said...

Congrats! Andy told me the other day that you were having a girl!! I am so excited for you guys! I love the pics too. It is so fun to be able to see what is growing inside of you and when you start feeling those first 'flutters'. CONGRATS!

The Larsons said...

Congratulations! How exciting for the two of you!! You are both so stinkin cute so im sure that baby is going to be a doll! Hope all is well!

The Adamsons said...

Bout dang time you posted this! Whew, I'm glad it's not a secret anymore. I thought you'd like that pic I posted of the two of us. We are two hot mamas! I am so excited to watch your tummy grow and to meet Miss Avery. Call me soon and check out the new pics on my blog.

Maylin said...

So happy for you guys. Seriously, congratulations! I'm sure your little crab (love that ultrasound shot) is going to be so cute! We miss you!

Meg and Ryan said...

Congrats you two, that is awesome!!! We are so excited for you and i bet she will be darling!

Harries Family said...

Congratulations ya'll! Thanks for telling me you punk. Also, what's up with you being class prez? What possessed you to do that? Well, having kids is awesome and you will be great parents!

Jesse and Rebecca said...

Hey the top picture kind of looks like a crab! Can't wait to see the little baby girl. Congrats!

Kirst said...

Yay! I am so excited. Are you starting to show? We want to see pictures of that. Also I agree with Becky's comment

Morg and Robbie said...

I want to see pictures of the cute pregnant mom, cause I am afraid I won't see you in person before you deliver!