April 23, 2009

The Halfway Mark!

I am officially half way through the pregnancy today! (20 weeks) Sweet! It seems to go by so slow though, we just want her here! So after lots of requests-- I finally have a baby belly picture. I just recently started showing, and barely at that. But Trev took a few pictures of me today and made me promise not to suck in. This one is a bit blurry because we took it from Trevor's cell phone, but oh well. You get the jist.
We also got to go in for another ultrasound this week. It was so cool! You could see all the chambers of her heart and her little spine. She was wiggling around so much! It was crazy because I could feel her kicking and see it up on the screen at the same time. The "flutters" I felt a few weeks ago are now official kicks. Trevor can even feel them now. He LOVES to feel my tummy. He even found the best position to put my stomach in where he can feel her kick the best. He is so excited, I pretty much love it. :) We didn't get any good pictures of her this time though because of her wiggles. She was also a lot more modest than last time and wouldn't let us get a good check to make sure she is still a she. The ultrasound tech got one glimpse though, and said it still looked like a girl, so hopefully we don't get a switcher.

Trevor and I have both been super busy lately. Trevor is taking 15 credits this term, so he pretty much studies all the time. (With ESPN in the background of course...:) He is happy to be done with basketball just because it does give him a bit more free time. He has been loving the good weather lately, and on any day with sun you can guarantee you will find him at the golf course. I am pretty much just going to school and studying when I am at home. The student life. I am learning so much though, it is crazy how the human body works. I love my program! It is pretty funny because there are three of us in the program this year that are pregnant. All within a couple months of each other too. Must have been the water.....


Enough talking for today....things are going great. We are just happy with life and enjoying the nice weather that rarely comes in Oregon!

10 comments:

Maylin said...

You look so C-U-T-E! And yay for baby kicks! (until they start knocking your ribs out)

Dani said...

I can't wait til you really start showing! You are going to be such a dang cute pregnant lady! Glad classes are going well, and hopefully keeping busy will help the pregnancy move along quicker. Hope to see you soon girl!

Nanci said...

Oh my gosh, I wish I looked like you do!!! I just hit 20 weeks yesterday, and my belly is way bigger than yours! But I suppose this is my third child so I guess it would be that way, but I'm still jealous! You just look so so cute!!!

deleon_brittany said...

I have a pic like that too. I thought my belly was showing. It wasn't, and neither is yours, but it's cute! It is so stinking fun and new with your first kid!

The Adamsons said...

it's about freakin time to post a pic! i'm so proud of you for doing it. i love you guys so much and miss you to death! wish we were closer by so we could see each other more.

Cristi said...

Oh my gosh! You are the CUTEST non pregnant looking pregnant lady ever!

Mindy and Shane said...

We are so excited for you guys! Baby girls are so sweet! Congrats!

Morg and Robbie said...

Wow, you really are just barely showing- you guys sound great! we love you

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

Your not even showing! No fair. I miss you tons. i am so glad that you are having a baby girl and that things are going well. I wish we got to see each other more often. Read my blog. martyandrachel.blogspot.com

Annie and Shawn said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you guys are doing well. Sorry it took a while to get back to you. Things have been busy here, but we love Cuba. I miss having a study buddy too. I am working on my Master's in Business Administration and working so I am busy. Shawn just finished his first college class and just got promoted to a Second Class Petty Officer. He has only been in 2 years so that is fast. I wish we could see you and hang out. I will let you know next time we visit the States and maybe we can get together. Congratulations again!!