February 06, 2009
Watchin the Time Roll Away
It's been FAR too long since I've posted. Trev and I started up school again at the beginning of January, so we have both been busy with that and Trev has also been busy with basketball. I realized when I had midterms this week how fast time flies, whether your having fun or not. :) I am already so ready for March to come though, for more reasons than one, but the main being that we get to go to Pocatello and visit our family! Hopefully this time we won't get snowed in! Anyway, nothing too exciting, at least nothing I want to post right now. :) Seeeeee ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So ... nothing too exciting that you want to post right now must mean there's something exciting that you're about to post?!
More like....I am HOPING something exciting happens so I don't feel like such an old boring lady! haha. Then I will tell everyone about it!
You're such a butt head. Have I told you that lately? And I express that with lots of love. I can't wait for March either! :)
I'm glad you guys are keeping busy and doing well. I miss you!
Brad was very entertained by the Bryan video a few posts back--we just saw that!
Um.. eh hem. Isn't it time?
Post a Comment