December 10, 2008
Keep on Keepin on
Happy Holidays! Just thought I would update on life. Trev and I are back in Oregon, finishing up our semester this week...so lots of studying! We are keeping busy trying to get ready for the holidays, which has been bittersweet. I love the holidays normally but with the circumstances this year I didn't know how much I would feel in the mood. But I know my sis would want us to try to be happy and so I am doing the best I can to be super excited for Christmas. My family and I have been so blessed the past few weeks with friends and family who have supported us and helped us get through this. I really can't even describe how grateful I am for my loved ones..it is such a blessing to have family and friends! Well I hope everyone is having an awesome December so far and I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you are dong okay. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Have a happy holiday!
We LOVE you!
I admire your optimism! You are so sweet. Thanks for sharing your singing talents at the ward Christmas party.
I am very impressed with your attitude, Ange. I know it must be hard but please know that you always have people that you can count on for anything. I cannot wait to see you in just another week or so.
Post a Comment