October 26, 2008

Blast from the Past






So I scanned a million pictures from my childhood for a project I am working on, and wow....it is crazy to see how fast time flies. I look back on some of these pictures and still remember them getting taken. I am seriously grateful for pictures....cause I had forgotten so many memories and looking back on them makes me smile and remember all those simpler times in life when all I worried about was when I would get to go to grandmas next, or play with my friends. Anyway, just for fun, I thought I would post a few of my old pics on here. I'm told I still look the same...

7 comments:

Morg and Robbie said...

So cute Angie:) Ya the snow was crazy, I'm sorry you missed it. Robbie and I really wish we could be there with all of you for Thanksgiving the tickets are just too incredibly outrageous- we will look forward to Christmas.

deleon_brittany said...

cute cute cute

Casey and Kristi said...

you were such a cute little girl!! And yes you do still look the same.

The Adamsons said...

i love the pictures! seriously, you haven't changed much.

Kirst said...

Oh look at the cute little girl. What no naked pictures?

Jessica said...

Angie! Hi I am so glad you found my blog! we miss you! sounds like everything is going good for you! life is crazy for us we just had a new little one but it is really great! I really hope we can keep in touch!

Trujillo family said...

Love it, love it, love it!! It's always fun to take a trip down memory lane.