October 14, 2008

Becky and Jesse's Wedding










Its been a while! The past month has been a great but busy one! Trevor and I started up school again in September and that has been keeping me from doing much of anything else. Things are going great though! Trevor is loving his basketball team this year. A couple of the guys on his team are married this year so that will be fun to sit by the other wives at the games!
I started the Physical Therapist Assistant program this fall, and so far I am lovin' it! It is so nice to be taking classes now that are relative to what I want to do. No more English or Speech classes!! Yay! My classes so far have been a blast and my classmates are great. I am still trying to figure out when I can fit sleep in my schedule.....
We just got back from Idaho this past weekend. We went for two days for Becky(Trevs sister) and Jesse's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding! Becky looked absolutely incredible and they both looked so happy! Becky asked me to be a bridesmaid which was such an honor. The reception was a blast, there was dancing and eating and everything to be expected at a Bybee wedding. Kirstin and I both ripped our bridesmaid dresses down the back. Im sure everyone enjoyed seeing my butt poking out from my dress before I finally realized it was torn. Good times, good times. Life wouldn't be fun without moments like that. :) After the wedding most of us bridesmaids and also all the Green cousins went to my parents house and went hot tubbing. For the sake of everyone reading, I will stop there. But let's just say there were good times had by all. I will laugh forever when I think of that night. :) It started snowing the night before I left and the morning we left the ground had a light layer of snow. I was so sad to leave because snow is my absolute favorite thing! Then I guess they got like a foot after I left! Figures. Sadly enough we didn't get to see any of our friends and I only saw my family for a couple hours. Bummer, but that will make Christmas even more worth the wait!
Not much else is new... we are just lovin' each other and lovin' life. Fall time is a wonderful time of year and we are enjoying every busy minute of it so far!

6 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like so much fun! I love weddings! And isn't it nice to get away, even if just for a couple of days?

deleon_brittany said...

Hey, I recognize some of those pictures. Glad to see the download feature on our page is finally getting some use. Haha I couldn't figure out how to write about the hot tubbing experience either. I guess some things are best not to write about in a blog. lol

Kirst said...

Hey Naked. Well it was a good one. It was good to hang out.

Trujillo family said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day! Those short trips are hard when you don't get to spend as much time as you would like with your family and friends, but like Dani said, it's just nice to get a break from everyday life! You looked cute in your dress!

Jesse and Rebecca said...

Hey I am glad you had a good time and sorry about the dress but it looked good for the time being. Looking forward to seeing you in like a month wow I can't believe thanksgiving is right around the corner!

Amanda Green Englund said...

YEA! I made the blog! Amanda is now part of the family! YESSSSSS. We need to go to the temple together again. That was great. And we're due. Call me (I left my phone at home today on accident, but we're home now!)