Here are a few of the pictures I promised of us on our anniversary at the Salt Lake temple-August 27th.
My wonderful friend Jenilee, who took all these pics for me! Us with Corey, Cadee, Kell and Tennille Ellen and Louis My awesome parents Trev's sister Kirstin and brother Andy
The whole gang that came with us (some people skipped out on the pics...punks:)
Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you got sealed! I just about cried when I read your post. I am so excited and happy for you. We definitely need to get together so I can get filled in on everything! Congratulations and have a happy eternity together!
9 comments:
You look so cute in these pictures! Congrats again on your happy day.
You are so adorable Angie! I am glad you had a good anniversary. Those pics are awesome. I miss you tons. Love ya!
What a great day! You look gorgeous and you both look so happy! It was fun to see your parents also. :)
Congrats on the anniversary & sealing!
~Annaliese
Ang, you look so beautiful and happy!! I am so happy you were able to be sealed, what a blessing for you and your family. Congrats!
i love your pics from that day! they are so gorgeous,especially the ones with me in them. dang, i make everything look good. :)
Congrats again! Ya'll look great!
Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you got sealed! I just about cried when I read your post. I am so excited and happy for you. We definitely need to get together so I can get filled in on everything! Congratulations and have a happy eternity together!
Congratulations, sweet girl! This almost brings me to tears. I am so happy for you guys!
YEA! I love you guys and I'm so happy for you! And you're absolutely smokin hot! =)
Post a Comment