This past Wednesday (August 27th) was a very special and emotional day for us. Not only was it our three year anniversary (whew, we made it!) but we were also sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. What a great way to celebrate our anniversary! It was one of the happiest days of my life. From the moment I walked into the temple to the moment I walked out...I cried. To be expected from me! We had some of our close friends and family there to support us and to help make our day even more special. (Thanks to those that came all that way to be there with us!) It was an experience I will never forget. It was wonderful, and I am so blessed to have Trevor in my life. He is my rock. He truly knows me better than anyone else, and every day I realize how lucky I am to have him. I love him with all my heart. Thanks for the wonderful anniversary Trev!!

On Thursday we hung out around temple square (took some tours, watched a movie) and then later that night we picked up his sister Becky and her fiance Jesse at the airport(they are visiting from Arizona) and met up with his other sister Kirstin. We all went to the Boys II Men concert, and wow, can I just say that they are just as awesome as they were 15 years ago! They still dance like they are in their twenties, and their singing left goosebumps up and down my back. It was an incredible concert!! Thanks Kirstin for inviting us! It was a blast!

We came back to Pocatello on Friday and have continued to spend time with family and friends. I have gotten to spend some time with my friend Jenilee, which has been sooo nice. Phone calls just don't cut it! And we have gotten to spend time with Ellen and Louis also, along with their cute baby boy Brigham. It has been so fun to see them with him, they are such cute little parents and I just love them to death!
It has been so nice being back in Pocatello so far! We are here until this Saturday and I am so sad to leave, it has gone by so fast! We have missed our family and friends so much! We only wish we could see them more, especially the ones that are living out of town themselves (Robbie, Morg, Shannon, Chris, etc.) I will post later on with some other pics and update you more on our fun times! Hope you all are doing absolutely wonderful!
2 comments:
WaHoo!!! I am so happy for ya'll. The temple is amazing as you found out this past week. I seriously am so happy for you! How is everyhthing? Shouldn't you be started the PTA program soon?
It was fun to see you and hang out. Good times.:)
Post a Comment