November 01, 2008

Spooky day at work....!



Happy late Halloween! Here are a couple pics of me and my coworkers. Kelly was a rock star, Glen was Prefontane, and Ryan was John Stockton. The shorts on these guys were shorter than any I have EVER owned....probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was a fun day. And since you probably cant tell what I am in the pic...I am partly cloudy with a chance of rain. :) I had a spray bottle for the rain part. What can I say..I am a poor college student. :) Trevor dressed up yesterday as....Trevor. I will put up more pictures later of our pumpkin carving later that night.

4 comments:

Casey and Kristi said...

Love the costume. Very creative Ang!!

Harries Family said...

WOW, I am sorry I missed that. Ya'll look like you had a great Halloween. Your "blonde" hair looks good by the way. Tell everybody I said hi and I hope you are enjoying school.

The Adamsons said...

quite the costume! i'm sure glad you can't see up the shorty shorts!

Kirst said...

I am not surprised about Trevor. LOL