Last night Kirstin (my sister in law) and I had a whole TON of fun. We both love the Twilight series books(all us Bybee and Green girls do) and the new book is coming out tonight so we made t-shirts to celebrate, and to wear to the party at the local bookstore. (Yes people, WE KNOW we are losers..) It took us a couple hours to make them, and after making a complete mess of ourselves, we finally finished. Here are the finished products. p.s. Thanks for lettin me steal your pics Kirst. :)

Kirstins says "Time for the Bite" and mine says "Edward....Bite Me"

The back of Kirstin's says "But I love Jacob. Not interested Edward, I like Dogs!" and mine says "But...I STILL Love Jacob" (I cant decide who I love more)

We got more paint on ourselves then the t-shirts. It was SO worth it though.
2 comments:
Oh, you girls are so cute! I am a "Twilight" fan too! I'm so excited about the new book! And who knew that Kirstynn has a blog?! You need to tell her to invite us to it! :) Tell her hello for us!
WOW. you are a dork. I just walked into Costco and got the book for Michelle. So much for staying up all night for it..lol! By the way, I like you haircut..so cute!
Post a Comment