July 16, 2008

August 27th~~!!!


Okay so for those of you who don't know, Trevor and I are getting sealed on August 27th in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so excited! It is also a special day because it is our three year anniversary! What a great way to celebrate! Anyway its been a wonderful three years, and though there were rough spots it was so worth it to work through them. We are happier then ever and can't wait for August 27th!




7 comments:

Casey and Kristi said...

Congrats Angie!! I am so happy for you guys. We were married in the Salt Lake temple and it is so beautiful, you will love it. You will have to post about it and let us hear about the wonderful experience.

Harries Family said...

Congrats, ya'll. I am so excited for you. Having an eternal marriage is like nothing else, knowing that you will be with your eternal sweetheart and your future kids forever is AWESOME! I miss making fun of you....

Maylin said...

Hooray!! Sooo happy for you!

Miche said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Hey did you know I am the music leader in my ward?!? haha. Baylie is always giving me ideas from what you did with the kids. email me and I will add you to my blog list. Michelle Robinson

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Angie, I'm glad you left a comment on my blog so now I have your blog address. I am kinda thinking about being a physical therapist assistant so you'll have to let me know how you like it. I'm so excited for you and Trevor. Sounds like everything is going great. Congratulations!!!

Trujillo family said...

I hope you don't mind us looking at your blog! Congrats though! That is sooo exciting! You will be a perfect physical therapist assistant. We have a p.t. that comes to our house once a week to work with Tayson and you seem like you would be great at that career!

Cristi said...

I had no idea!!! Congratulations!!!! This is amazing news!!!