
July 16, 2008
Trevor's suit
I had to put this picture up of Trev...he looks so dang handsome! We went suit shopping yesterday and found a great deal on a suit, and ended up going all out and bought a tie and belt as well. Next in line...matching shoes. He is super picky about his shoes so hopefully he will find a pair he likes...otherwise barefoot works too. Anyway.....just had to show off my good-looking husband!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rarrrr! What a babe! Almost as hot as John...
Looks sharp! Also looks like there are plenty of pockets to put candy for my kids in!
What a hottie Trev. I love it!
This comment is for Trevor about the suit and how picky he is on his shoes, I'm not buyin Angie we are talking about the same guy who loses his basketball shoes a day before a game.
Post a Comment