July 13, 2008

Fourth of July

Its been a while since I've posted, and not much has happened except for the Fourth of July. We went to Trevor's grandparent's house and had food and swimming and games with all the cousins. It was definately HOT outside though. Then later that night we went to a house right on a lake and watched some fireworks. The night ended with us locking our keys in the car and trying for half an hour to break in to it. Finally we did, thanks to a hanger, and all was well.













3 comments:

The Adamsons said...

i love your pics and am so glad that you posted! you are such a good friend to me. just wanted you to know that. can't wait to see you next month!!

Kirst said...

Fun times with the cousins. I am so jealous

Amanda Green Englund said...

WHAT! That picture is definitely not ALL of the girls! You must do a retake when EVERYONE is in town! I'm jealous!