June 13, 2008

Marcs Wedding












Two days after we got back to Oregon from Pocatello, we turned back around and drove to Boise for Trev's cousin Marc's wedding. (Alot of driving for one week) It was a really fun day though with lots of laughter and fun (thanks Trevor and Lee for dumping an entire bottle of salt in my water!) and so fun to see the happy couple!


4 comments:

Cristi said...

The Boise Temple! YAY!!! That was my temple while growing up - where I was sealed to my family and where I took out my endowments!!

The Adamsons said...

i love the updates. i know i have been awful about my own blog but as soon as i get everything unpacked i will be much better i promise!!

Kirst said...

Okay, first of all I am offended that you didn't tell me that you had a blog for me to stalk. How rude. Secondly, I think that is my friend Jeff and his wife. P.s I have been watching One tree hill from the 1st season and I am thinking about you. Don't know if you got to see any of season five, but it was the best.

Kirst said...

hey