Sooooo here are some pics of me and Brittany(Trev's cousin and coolest pregnant chick EVER) at the Twilight party at the bookstore the other night. We had a great time hanging out with all 500 teenage girls and acting like complete nerds the whole night. Good times. I even won fifth place in the costume contest, which put me fifth in line to get the book. So happy, I hate waiting in line and we were originally 177 and 178 in line. I've never done something like that before, and at first I felt like a complete loser (still do.... a bit) But in the end it was refreshing. When Harry Potter came out I was like....forget that, I'll just wait a few months for the frensie to calm down. But not Twilight...my nerd just couldn't stay hidden with this book. So far....I love the book, I am only halfway through, but it completely surprised me! I wont say any more...other than LOVE IT. Happy reading to all ya other dorks.


Me wondering why the heck I am joining the contest. Desperate.

We are happy! Mission accomplished.

Brittany sayin...save me from all this nuttiness!
3 comments:
So much fun. I just want you to know that we are the best because we support both sides with our shirts.
Just so you know our shirts are the best! We support them both. I am so glad that we did it because it mad the night that much more fun. Keep on Truckin' It's the best!
nice ang! you creative crazy girls :)
Post a Comment