September was a whirlwind of a month. Trevor celebrated his 30th birthday on the 4th. Then my parents came to visit on the 9th for a week. We spent the month trying to get into a routine!
 |
| Jett LOVES the sunshine. When you get him in the sun he usually puts his arms up by his head and closes his eyes. This is him in his swing by the window, soaking up the rays. |
 |
Averie had been begging me to eat hot lunch at school instead of me packing one and I kept telling her no, because I like to pack her lunches. So one day before I went to pick Averie up from school, I found her lunch box under the seat. I of course assumed she had "forgotten" it, because I didn't think my sweet little girl would purposefully leave it in the car. But sure enough, when she hopped in the car she announced how she had done it on purpose, and had absolutely LOVED hot lunch that day. The little stinker was so proud of herself! She said, "Well Mom, I was getting REALLY tired of peanut butter and jelly!" Needless to say we had a little talk. I have now allowed her to pick two days a week to have hot lunch. Win/win for Mom and Averie.
|
 |
The many faces of Jett!
|
 |
| Jett hated his first bath at home, but since then he LOVES them! |
 |
| Daddy loves his boys! |
 |
She wears her attitude well.
|
 |
| Sometimes I look down as I'm holding the sweet boy and this is what I see. He is so precious! |
No comments:
Post a Comment