June 23, 2015

NOVEMBER 2014

November was another busy month! We spent a lot of the month sick. We got hit with the pink eye fun again and a couple colds, but we managed. I took Averie to the doctor to have him look at her tonsils and because she has always snored really loud, and he said her tonsils and adenoids needed to come out because they were blocking off her airway at night and causing apnea. She scheduled to get that done the first part of December. Aside from all the doctor fun and sickness, November was a really great month though!


Me and my cute boy!


Cutest girl and cutest smile ever!

My friend Kapri had a baby girl in November and I got to snuggle on her! 

My friend Linsey had a sweet baby girl too! The day she was born was the day we came down with pink eye so I didn't get to see her in person for over a week so pictures had to do!

The cutest thing about this picture is NOT Trevor's nasty mustache. Haha!

Putting up the Christmas tree

Snuggles with Daddy are the best!

Paxon loved playing with the little noisy Christmas toys I put under the tree. I love the sounds of Christmas!

Averie got out EVERY SINGLE Christmas book and lined them up neatly on the couch so we would know all of our choices for the evening. Then she made up some beds on the floor so I could read to them. 

Daddy Daughter date to a Cards game! Go Louisville!











For Thanksgiving we met a bunch of our friends at an LDS church and had such a fun time eating, playing, and of course spending time with friends who have become like family to us! I organized the get-together and it was so much work, but it was definitely a good time!

I made turkeys with Averie and Paxon and had them list things they are thankful for. So sweet to see the things my little ones are thankful for!

No comments: