March was also a busy but fun month! Spring break for Trevor, Easter activities, and still some snow on the ground!
| A little walk with the fam! |
| Seriously kid! Stop being so cute! |
| "Don't interrupt me mom! I'm reading!" |
| Little too close to the tv... |
| Oh my gosh. Frame-worthy! |
| Grandma Persis and Paxon sharing a moment. |
| BUSTED! Emptying the drawers! |
| "Do I have something on my cheek?" |
| Averie and Reese doing some reading together. |
| Betcha can't guess what he's doing! |
| I got really bored while Trevor was asleep one night. Took him a while to notice in the morning. But aren't his toes just pretty as can be??? |
| Averie thought Grandpa Sayer was pretty funny when he put her hat on! |
| I love my boys SO much! |
| Meeting the Easter bunny with mommy at Quinn Meadows, followed by an easter egg hunt. |
| All the cousins on the Sayer side! Annual easter egg hunt at Grandma's! |
| Easter egg hunt at the Indian Hills church-put on by Trevor's favorite elementary teacher, Mrs. Goff. So much fun! |
| Decorating Easter eggs with Mom and Dad! |
| Couldn't get a smile out of Pax, he was NOT happy about the sun being in his eyes. :) |
| Averie and Paxon's Easter outfits! |
| Had to post this cute picture Averie drew at age 3 1/2. SO CUTE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment