February 21, 2012

November

November was a month of very few pictures, and lots of time spent on the couch. I was pretty sick for the whole month of November so Thanksgiving pictures are pretty much non-existent. But it was a great thanksgiving this year. Robbie and Morgen, Becky and Jesse, and Kirstin all came to town and it was fun having everyone around for the week. We spent the first half of Thanksgiving day at my Grandma and Grandpa Sayer's house up in Iona. They had a great dinner followed by a pinata for the kids; Averie has a great hit if I do say so myself. Then we came home and spent the rest of the day with the Bybee's and enjoyed a second feast. Needless to say, we were full.  

A couple cute pictures of Averie in her "fort"  taken in November. One of the few I took that month. :)



 Wham!


 Averie is in love with Lily, Becky and Jesse's dog. They took a little snoozer together on the floor. Pretty cute. Probably the nicest dog in the world. 

Even though I spent most of Thanksgiving sick, it was still wonderful to be surrounded by family. I love the holidays!

No comments: