February 21, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year. We stayed in Pocatello and spent it visiting parents, grandparents, and enjoying having Kirst in town for a couple weeks. It was a super fun Christmas because of Averie's age. She enjoyed it so much more this year and it was a blast doing all the traditions with her! She got so many presents. She got a toy kitchen from Santa, a new "Dolly" from Papa and Grandma Sayer which is her new best friend, lots of clothes, kitchen stuff, a Minnie Mouse doll, an adorable scrapbook from her aunt Kirst, books, movies, and TONS of other stuff. Not spoiled. I swear. 

 Averie helped decorate the tree. Notice all the toys hanging from the tree? 
 There are other uses for Christmas stockings. Great for cold feet! 
 P.S. We do her hair sometimes, I promise. 
 Hi Santa!


 The happy girl on Christmas morning.



 Averie and Aunt Kirst. Averie's wearing her new apron for her kitchen!
 Averie and cousin Broderic
 Dancing with Santa
Trevor and I went simple this year and did a joint gift to each other: a BlendTec. We love it. Buy one. 

No comments: