




I love Fall! The smells, the decorations, and the crisp air....Mmmm!! We went to Swore Farms last night with our little Averie, and she had a blast in the corn maze! By the time we made it to the pumpkin patch though she was freezing so she was NOT happy to be taking pictures. (Neither was Daddy now that I come to think of it..) But she was a trooper and at least looked at the camera. A guy from Idaho State Journal came at the same time we did so he followed us through the maze taking pictures of us. We made page two today in the paper! (Autographs available for a small fee). Thank goodness you can only really see Averie and Trev in the picture cause I looked like Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer!
Anyway, Fall is treating us well so far! It snowed today and I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I know...I know...I am crazy..but something about the snow gets my heart all happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment