October 26, 2010

Aves


Averie at 14 months is a BUNDLE of energy and fun. Oh my gosh..I always think I can't possibly love her more but somehow I do each and every day! She is talking a lot now, and still signing all the time too. She is also learning to do somersaults, climbs on the coffee table and into the bottom drawer in the kitchen, mimicks just about everything we do (Daddy...time to quit swearing!), attempts dressing herself, feeds herself, blows bubbles in the bath(and inhales a little water in the process), puts basketballs in her mini hoop, calls people from our call phones without us knowing....and overall is a WONDERFUL little girl! She knows where everything on her face is(eyes, nose, mouth, ears), likes to brush her hair and teeth, and LOVES LOVES LOVES books. She has six teeth now. She also loves to give kisses! When she wants something she will sign "please?" and then will give you a big kiss on the lips. Hard to deny! This girl is so amazing and we thank Heavenly Father each and every day that we are blessed to have her in our life!

2 comments:

Jesse and Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see her she is getting so big! Get her ready for Aunt Becky and sweet little Lily dog!

Holly said...

Haha she is soooo dang freaking cute!!! And you all look like you are doing good:) Love your hair Angie!! AND most importantly...I MISS YOU!!