September 07, 2010

FIVE


FIVE YEARS! That is the amount of time Trevor and I have been married! We celebrated our anniversary on August 27th. We went bowling, out to eat, then mini-golfing. It was so fun to get out and have some fun together! We have been so busy that getting time alone is hard to come by. In five years.....
-We have moved four times.
-Had a beautiful baby girl.
-Attended two different schools
-Worked at five different jobs(between the two of us)
-Been to the temple
-Lost special people in our lives, and gained special people too
-Gone on many vacations (Disneyland, West Yellowstone, Oregon Coast, Palm Springs, etc)
-Lived in two different states

Its been an AMAZING five years, and I am so grateful to have Trevor by my side! I love you babe!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh look at you two! So young!! How fun! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!! We miss you guys LOTS!!!

Patricia said...

Hey, I'm late with congratulations - but CONGRATULATIONS anyway. Where does the time go?

Your snappy cold weather will be upon you soon!