I know I know, it's been almost three months since I posted. So I will now grace you with about fifty posts that...let's be honest....you probably could care less about. But for my own scrap booking purposes....here we go.
What have we been up to?? Hmm....where to begin....
~Moved back to Pocatello on April 23rd, where we stayed with my parents while I finished up my LAST clinical at Pocatello PT, and while Trevor worked his tail off finishing our basement apartment at his dads for us to live in. My parents loved having Averie there! I can't say they loved the mess we constantly made..but you won't get them to admit it.
~I had a birthday, Averie turned eight months, then nine months....and oh my gosh.....now she turns ten months in a week. I really have been a slacker at posting!
~Trevor got an assistant coaching position at Poky for the freshman team. He LOVES it, and he is really good at it too so I am way excited for him!
~Trevor is playing on a softball team, they win EVERY game too! (Kimm or Shawn...if your reading this pretend I didn't just say that...)
~I finished up clinic on the 4th, we moved into our apartment that weekend, then on Tuesday we headed to Oregon for my GRADUATION! Kirstin went with us and we LOVED having her with us! Averie also loved having her aunt to play with her. We got to spend lots of time with our family.
~Just got back from Oregon this past Sunday. So back to unpacking, putting finishing touches on the house, being parents, and in general loving life.
What have we been up to?? Hmm....where to begin....
~Moved back to Pocatello on April 23rd, where we stayed with my parents while I finished up my LAST clinical at Pocatello PT, and while Trevor worked his tail off finishing our basement apartment at his dads for us to live in. My parents loved having Averie there! I can't say they loved the mess we constantly made..but you won't get them to admit it.
~I had a birthday, Averie turned eight months, then nine months....and oh my gosh.....now she turns ten months in a week. I really have been a slacker at posting!
~Trevor got an assistant coaching position at Poky for the freshman team. He LOVES it, and he is really good at it too so I am way excited for him!
~Trevor is playing on a softball team, they win EVERY game too! (Kimm or Shawn...if your reading this pretend I didn't just say that...)
~I finished up clinic on the 4th, we moved into our apartment that weekend, then on Tuesday we headed to Oregon for my GRADUATION! Kirstin went with us and we LOVED having her with us! Averie also loved having her aunt to play with her. We got to spend lots of time with our family.
~Just got back from Oregon this past Sunday. So back to unpacking, putting finishing touches on the house, being parents, and in general loving life.
3 comments:
Don't forget to come to my new blog! gooberfest.blogspot.com! Miss you!
Love your blog!
I am so glad that Averie loved playing with me.
Post a Comment