June 15, 2010

I'm a Graduate!



On June 11th 2010 I walked across the big stage(without tripping might I add) and became an official graduate! YAY! It was such a good feeling to be done with school finally. It has been a long journey that began at the lovely age of FIVE, and has been full of many obstacles, like head injuries, surgeries, losing loved ones, being pregnant and sick, etc. etc. But thanks to lots of determination and a dang good cheer leading squad to help me along the way, I DID IT! Now on to the licensing exam....


1 comment:

deleon_brittany said...

After you left I was really focused on the fact that you were visiting soon to keep me from being sad. When the kids got sick I was sad but a little preoccupied. Now I am seriously depressed we hardly got to see you. Don't take too long to come back.