

I know I say this a LOT, but I love being a mother! Nothing in the world compares to the love and pure happiness that comes from being a mom. My first official Mother's Day was wonderful. Trevor and Averie got me a picture of Multnomah Falls which they both wrote letters on the back of. Averie needed a little help of course! :) My baby girl and my husband are my life, and I can't imagine life without them. They make every day the best day ever and I hope that they always know how much I love them and appreciate them.
My mom is my best friend and does more for me than I could ever begin to say....she is unselfish, kind, honest, compassionate, and best of all....she is MINE! I love you Mom!
I never got to meet Trevor's mom, but by the way her kids have all turned out I would have to say she was an INCREDIBLE woman! I am grateful for the strong influence she has on our family and for the legacy she left behind.
My mom is my best friend and does more for me than I could ever begin to say....she is unselfish, kind, honest, compassionate, and best of all....she is MINE! I love you Mom!
I never got to meet Trevor's mom, but by the way her kids have all turned out I would have to say she was an INCREDIBLE woman! I am grateful for the strong influence she has on our family and for the legacy she left behind.
2 comments:
You nailed it Angie! Being a mom is the best! I love and respect my mom so much more now that I am a mother! I bet you are a fabulous loving mommy! Lucky little girl you have!
Julie really was and is incredible
Post a Comment