February 08, 2010

Roller

So Averie rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time on Saturday. (February 6th) Funny story about that. As I said in the previous blog, I had been waiting for this moment for quite some time. I had the camera out and ready to record for the moment she decided to do it. Anyway, so Saturday I was in need of a salad, so I left Averie on her BACK on the floor on her blankie. Gone three minutes tops. I come back, and little sneaky-pants is ON HER TUMMY! I have some serious good timing. :(
Then the next day, Trevor is watching her, and he lays her on her blankie for some tummy time and sits at the computer RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. He looks up after a couple minutes, and Averie is gone. She has rolled across the room. And he also MISSED it. He also has some serious good timing. Haha.
But today she graced us with a beautiful roll from back to tummy to make up for it...though I still didn't have a camera.

LOVE THAT GIRL.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I want to see her rolling! ASAP!