February 06, 2010

Ahh Bvvvvvvv



Well goodbye to January and bring on the love month! We are keeping busy with the usual..Averie, school, work. Not too much exciting to report. Happy Birthday to Robbie and Tyler who both had birthdays last month!!! We love you guys!
Averie is growing up so fast. Trevor and I were looking at her photos from the time she was born to now (there are about a million pictures) and we couldn't believe how time flies and how much our baby changes from month to month, or even day to day. (She has lost SO much hair! WOW)
She is currently working on the back-to-tummy roll. She is almost there, as shown by the fifteen videos I took the other day.. but I will spare you. She is sitting up on her own with only an occasional tip backwards. She wants food, BAD, and I am sad to say she may not make it until I am done with clinicals. (I was hoping she would wait so I could be there at EVERY meal....cause I am a new mom and that stuff is a BIG DEAL!) She smiles ALL the time, but that's nothing new. And she is an overall easy baby. She doesn't cry much and if she does she usually has a good reason. I feel we are extremely blessed to have such an angel! The past couple days she has found a new sound to make. She does it constantly...seriously. It is "Ahhh Bbbvvvvvvv....ahhhhhh bvvvvv...." over and over. We think it is the cutest thing ever. But hey, we think everything she does is cute. :)
Wish me luck on my clinical at Providence hospital starting in two weeks. I need it. I am so sad to leave my baby all day. It is a four week rotation where I will work forty hours a week, and I am pretty bummed about leaving my girl. People keep saying to me, "She will be FINE! Don't worry about her!" And then I reply with, "I am not worried about Averie. I am worried about ME! I am going to go CRAZY without my baby!" She will be content with her daddy, however, so I know I have nothing to worry about as far as she goes.

2 comments:

Call Commotion said...

I am not going to sugar coat it - it is horrible leaving your baby...I know too well! The little ones are fine but the mommys definately need their babies! Since I am working full time - my favorite thing is to come home and see how excited Shaefer is to see me and then we play and play and play until he goes to bed!! I think it makes me not take every second I have with him for granted! Good Luck!! You are the most adorable mom!

Holly said...

I like your novels:) Sorry that you are going to have to leave Averie! I can't imagine, but you can do it!!! I love the pics:)