Happy Halloween! This Halloween was pretty uneventful, but we did go over to our friends Rachel and Andy's house tonight and had soup and hung out with them and their triplets. A house in our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween so we also drove by that. So cute! They have music playing too. I love festive people! Averie slept most of the time. I bought her this little monkey outfit and Trevor said, "Only boys are monkeys!" But I didn't have time to take it back so she wore it anyway. Turns out she looked STINKING CUTE in her little monkey costume. I pretty much think we have the cutest baby EVER!! :) Girls can be monkeys too!
October 31, 2009
Our little monkey
Happy Halloween! This Halloween was pretty uneventful, but we did go over to our friends Rachel and Andy's house tonight and had soup and hung out with them and their triplets. A house in our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween so we also drove by that. So cute! They have music playing too. I love festive people! Averie slept most of the time. I bought her this little monkey outfit and Trevor said, "Only boys are monkeys!" But I didn't have time to take it back so she wore it anyway. Turns out she looked STINKING CUTE in her little monkey costume. I pretty much think we have the cutest baby EVER!! :) Girls can be monkeys too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ang!! i'm so good. how are you??? okay your little girl is such a doll. you look great. I'm so glad you said hi!
I love it! I need a copy of Benson singing! Too cute! we loved having you guys over. WE need to do it more often. And yes Averie was stinkin' cute and girls can be monkeys!!
This video makes me laugh because Averie is looking at that little boy like what the heck are you doing and why are you singing to me. It is a classic blank look from her.
So Taylin made me watch that video of Benson singing over and over again! Haha. Cute Blog:) Averie is sooooo dang cute. I love her cheeks! She makes a very cuteso monkey:)
Post a Comment